Service form for EU license partners
This is a service form for the exchange of defective pumps within the EU. As soon as a pump is defective, you can request a return service. You will receive a UPS label with the replacement equipment and can arrange a collection date with UPS for the return of the defective items. If you only have defective belts, we would ask you to keep these for the time being and return these together with the pumps at a later date. If you would like a faster exchange, you can return belts to our logistics center at your own expense:
Airpressure Bodyforming GmbH
Europastrasse 8 - Geb.T02
Swiss customers please send the pumps to:
ACISO Fitness & Health GmbH
Many thanks for your cooperation.
EU Collection Order
The pump does not work at all or goes off
- Is the pump charged? Try another charger. During charging, the charger lights up red. Even if the battery has recently been charged, the charger will light red for a short time when connected.
- Check whether the tubes between the pump and the abdominal belt are kinked or blocked.
- Test the pump with another belt. Leaks in the belt can be the cause of an apparent malfunction of the pneumatic unit.
The pump cannot be charged
- Check the charge with another charger. During charging, the charger lights up red. Even if the battery has recently been charged, the charger will glow red for a short time when connected.
- Check the charger on another pump that is not fully charged. If the charger lights green, it is defective, if it lights red, the charger is ok
- Switch the pump on for one minute without the charger, then switch it off and plug it into the charger. If the charger lights red, the pump was fully charged, everything is ok. If the charger lights green, the pump needs repair.
- Disconnect the pump from the belt and switch it on. If it runs normally, the belt is defective.
- Test the pump with another belt.